Monday 19 March 2012

N

N is a relatively recent friend of mine that has turned out to be quite the surprising chap indeed. His thing is authority, and after seeing him rather too deftly facilitate discussions I’ve been involved in, I knew that I never really wanted to get on the wrong side of him. He’s very self possessed, with just a touch of arrogance that makes people do pretty much whatever he wants them to do. If it wasn’t vaguely frightening, it’d be quite entertaining to watch him whip people into line.

As I said, I knew I had absolutely no desire to get on the wrong side of N, but as it turns out, N would rather like me to. We’re involved in a project together, and due to my incredibly non-amazing skills of attention to detail, N sent me a text saying I’d made an error that had been published. I tried to make light of it, and was surprised (shocked?) to read his reply involved giving me a rather red bottom. Turns out N is one for a bit of the old spanking, and he made no secret that he wanted me to be the recipient of his authoritative smacks.

I’m by no means adverse to a bit of a blurry pain/pleasure line in the bedroom, but knowing N the way I do I was surprised to find myself the object of his desire. Perhaps it’s because I am so spectacularly crap that he feels justified in doling out punishment? Who is to know? The idea of being submissive makes me a little bit wet and I’d like to know for sure if it’s something I’d like, but is N the person to find that out with? Or is because I’m ever so slightly afraid of him the exact reason that I should try it? I can tell that T is not super into the idea, but he finds N remarkably unattractive personally and he can’t look past it.

What frightens me is that I know N. That path is a one way street and once you drive down it, you can’t come back. Having M as my lover is easy for me, because I have never known him as anything else, but N.....I don’t know. But I should like to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment